In fall 2017, we will launch the Temple Beth El Annual Fund. As we grow our fundraising effort, we will be separating annual giving from membership renewal.
We are one of very few congregations without a formal annual appeal and we have become more dues dependent than our peers. Through the implementation of this new strategy, we aim to create a culture of giving, increase member engagement, and reduce the pressure on dues to balance our budget.
Annual Fund support will provide the financial resources for the following:
• Allow clergy and staff to best meet the religious and lifecycle needs of our growing membership.
• Facilitate innovative worship services and new community celebrations.
• Strengthen program offerings and provide additional educational opportunities for members of all ages.
• Provide financial aid and dues relief so we may continue to serve as an inclusive, accessible community to all who wish to learn and worship with us.
• Fund improvements and maintenance so our expanded facility can continue to serve and better meet the needs and expectations of our growing membership.
• Enhance our ability to fulfill the mitzvah of tikkun olam: repairing our world, through community involvement, social activism and interfaith partnerships.
Support of the Annual Fund will play a vital role in sustaining the ongoing life of our vibrant community.